Sunday, April 8, 2012

Color Coordination is Important

This is my first weekend with my new shotgun.  I immediately went to my manicurists to get the proper color coordination for my trigger finger.   Not bad, but she is going to have to work on the flames.  They just don't look the same as the gun, but next time I will have her spray paint them on, that will soften them.

So, I was doing OK and practicing for Two Gun, shooting fast and loading fast.  To make it easier I had my right thumb nail cut short.  And I thought that getting your manicurist to paint your index finger was tough.  Try and have your manicurists cut just your thumb nail as short as they can get it without filing off your thumb.  Every 0.000002 inch pass with the file and she looked up at me as if she were committing fashion suicide.  I think she wanted me to sneak out the back door so none of the other customers would see me.

Now the serious problem is that putting in the shells fast turned my thumb black and blue.  I put on my garden gloves and that made a huge difference.

No one told me that shooting was going to be so difficult!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment