Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Smith and Wesson 22 M&P - An affordable and fun gun to shoot

Today I went to Chuck's Gun Shop and picked up my new Smith and Wesson 22 M&P.  Shooting in IDPA tournaments with the RGV Shooters can be expensive just to shoot that day.  Practice requires even more rounds of ammunition.  I wanted a 22 to practice that was similar to my Smith and Wesson 9MM M&P.  I guess lots of people wanted that and S&W came out with a 22 version of my 9MM.  Problem solved.

Of course, I was lucky to have found mine at Metal X Works.  As it happens, guns stores are selling them as fast as the folks in Germany they can make them and ship them.  While in Chuck's today he said he has had two on back order for months.  He used my gun to show another customer and, hence, if you want a 22 S&W you are going to have to be the first one at his store next Tuesday.  Metal X Works has one left. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Well........i don't have any left. I sold the last a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck sold his the day he got it in. Everyone will have to wait in line now! Or you can come to the IDPA match at American Firing Range tomorrow night and drool over mine.

    ReplyDelete